Excalibur National offers financial security and Peace of Mind for Louisiana Home Owners. We are committed in delivering exceptional service and values. Excalibur National homeowners insurance can help protect your home's physical structure, your belongings and even your family's liability, the details of your coverage depend on the forms and endorsements you select. Excalibur National's HO3 Homeowners product is one of the best ways to protect your home and assets. It provides one of the best comprehensive property and liability coverages available in the Louisiana market. There are many additional coverage options available such as replacement cost on personal property, identity theft, increased limits on jewelry and personal injury. We are here when you need us the most, What's Covered?
Homeowners insurance can cover losses and property caused by:*
- Weather: Storms, wind, fire, hail, lightening, freezing, weight of ice, snow or sleet
- Non-weather: Theft, vandalism, riots
- Sudden/accidental: Water from plumbing, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current
- The replacement value of your home
- Your personal property
- Loss of Use of your home until it can be repaired and
- Liability for named insureds and resident relatives up to $500,000
- Equipment Breakdown
* Please refer to your actual policy for a complete list of covered property and covered losses. The above is an overview and for illustration purposes only.
Contact your local Louisiana Independent agent for advice and direction on your Excalibur National Louisiana coverage selections.